In order to fill up the post of L.D.C cum typist and orderly at juvenile justic Board Dakshin Dinajpur .Application is here by invited from eligible Candidates as per given below :-
1. Age : the age limit for all the above mentioned posts is as mentioned above as on 01.10.2020.
2. for all candidates the DOB recoded in the class x pass certificate and school certificate will be accepted only as proof of age .
3. Residence : Residential certificate must be issued in the application from either by the MP/MLA/CHAIRMAN of municipality /vice chairman of municipality / respective /councilor /DM/ADM/SDO/BDO Savapati of panchyat samiti / pradhan.
1. For preparation of the panel ,marks obtained in the written examination as well as the viva voice test will be considered . there will be written examination of 80 marks as below for the post of LDC cum type:
1). Bengali – 20 marks
2). English – 20 marks
3). Math – 20 marks
4). G.K – 20 marks
there will be computer test of 10 marks.
There will be viva-voce of 10 marks question shall be of MCQ nature .
The tentative date of the written examination is to be notified later on .
For the post of orderly there will be viva -voce test of 50marks on reading, writing and counting skill along with General knowledge & child welfare issues .
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates must apply in the prescribed application format given in annexure- 1 in typed paper self attested copies of all certificates in support of claim of educational qualification , age, and experience etc must be submitted with the application .
2. List of Enclosure :
(a). Two recent pp size coloured photos must be affixed on the specified space in the application format and admin cart (b) Two self addressed envelopes with postage stamp of Rs. 6/- affixed on each must be submitted along with the application from . the address must be written on the envelopes in block capital letters clearly mentioning post office with pin code. (c). original application in prescribed format . (d). self attested copies of all certificate / documents in support of age , qualifications residence and experience .(e). on the envelope name to post to be Superscribed clearly.
3. The last date of receipt of application in the office of the district magistrate, Dakshin Dinajpur (Confidential section) is 02.11.2020 application may be submitted by post also , addressed to the district magistrate , Dakshin Dinajpur , P.O. – Balurghat , pin – 733101.