The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, has recruited 56 Graduate & Technician apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961 for training at its sub-stations located at different places over the West Bengal as per eligibility & through proper exam or skill test.
Job (Position/Title): Apprentice (Graduate & Technician)
Vacancies: 56 Posts
Job Department : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Apprentice Stipend : For Graduate Apprentice – 4984/-
For Technician Apprentice – 3542/-
Who can apply : Freshers
Period Of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months
Location: Different places across West Bengal
Age Limit: Minimum age limit
Graduate Apprentice – 22 Years
Technician Apprentice – 18 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate (4 years)/ Diploma (3 years) in Electrical Engineering from any institution recognized by the AICTE
Last Date Of Application: 14th September 2019
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) on web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Enter the proper details in the Eligibility page.
- Fill the valid details
- Then click the tab ‘I have above data’
- Enter the valid mobile number and get an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and enroll yourself for the Apprentice post.
- After enrollment preview the details that you have given.
- After confirmation, submit the form and complete the registration process.
Official Notification: Click here to download
Application Form: Click here to apply.