Walk in Interview is invited from eligible for engagement for the following posts purely on casual basis against a wage on no work pay policy for period up to march 2021 in Bankura District.
Venue :– CMOH office , Bankura District .
Date & Time :- 16 / 10 / 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
The eligible candidates should read the General condition before appearing the interview
Details of vacancy as given below
N.B : SC = Schedule Caste , ST = schedule Tribe , OBC = Others backward Class , UR = Un , reserved.
a. Passed of Madhyamik or equivalent examination and
b. Successful completion of a training course in phlebotomy or recent working experience of a at least one year as phlebotomist .
c. Age Limit :
Not less than 21 years not more than 40 years as on date of advertisement .Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidate belonging to the categories of Schedule caste , schedule Tribe , others back wared class as per government rules or order from Time to Time
General Information for Applicants :-
* Essential qualification in respect of the post is the minimum.
* All original relevant documents and One Set Xerox Copy of all relevant document with one copy passport size photograph should be present at the time of “walk in interview.
* Appointment /joining letter will not be treated as Experience certificate .
* The list of eligible Candidates list etc .will be published time to time as per decision of the District level selection Committee in the website
www.wbhealth.gov.in / www.bankura.gov.in only .
* No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
* Selection committee reserves the right to add / alter /reject any criteria or terms and condition regarding selection process .
* Selected candidate/s may be placed anywhere under Bankura District
* The decision of the selection committee regarding recruitment is final