MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna – I and an ISO 9001-2008 & AS 9100C Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company requires 158 ITI Trade Apprentices, two batches for one year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the following trades:
Selection Criteria / Process:
Selection of the candidates will be decided based on the merit (percentage of marks obtained in the ITI – NCVT). The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, Aadhar) and medical fitness.
- Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- For claiming the benefit of Reservations candidate should submit a proper caste certificate in the prescribed format by the Government of India, it has specifically mentioned that the candidate does not belongs to the persons / sections (Crème layer) in OBC.
- The candidate should not have undergone apprenticeship training elsewhere or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprenticeship Training Act 1961.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the company to offer any employment on completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidate will be governed as per the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961and further amendment made their in.
- Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- Last date for submission of manual applications will be 16.10.2020
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
- Necessary information regarding the Selection, will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in
How to apply:
The interested and eligible Trade Apprentices (ITI passed out) candidates who ever registered their names at web portal at www.apprenticeshipindia.org send the certificate (Xerox copies) along with
Portal Registration Number as above mentioned address (Application form attached).
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in > careers and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to send their
- Candidates should register their details at www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal without Portal Registration Numbers applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill the prescribed application form in detail (should be readable) in English and the filled application form along with all the supporting documents of Age, Qualification, Category Etc.
- The hard copies of the applications should reach to Deputy Manager (TIS & Apprenticeship Training), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited,Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 on or before 16.10.2020 till 1700 Hrs
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding selection process can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- In case of any clarifications, candidates may please contact 040 – 2418- 4508.
Advt No. MDN/APR/2020/1
Date: 02.10.2020 General Manager (HR&Admin)