Ref: Employment Notice No. FRC/ Recruit/KPH/01/2020 dated 06/10/2020
The “Schedule of Interview” towards engagement in different posts purely on contractual basis in Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata-700025 as enshrined in para 3 (B)(3) of Employment Notice
No. FRC/Recruit/KPH/01/2020 dated 06/10/2020 will be read as per the table mentioned below:
Other terms and conditions regarding ‘Method of Selection’ mentioned in the Employment Notice No. FRC/Recruit/KPH/01/2020 dated 06/10/2020 shall remain unchanged.
Ref: Govt. of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department, Police Establishment Branch Order No. 3667-PL/PA/1H-02/2009 (Pt. –I) dated 11th December, 2019.
Notice for walk-in-interview for engagement in the following posts purely on contractual basis in Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata-700025.
- TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT: Purely on contractual basis. Initially the contract will remain in force till 30/11/2020 which may be renewed subject to approval of the Govt.
- METHOD OF SELECTION
A. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION :
(i) The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- (ii) The age of the applicant at the time of engagement shall not exceed 50 years and in case of specialist doctors it should not exceed 65 years.
- (iii) The applicant must possess minimum Educational Qualification as follows:
(iv) The applicant has to produce the original certificates in support of his educational qualification, age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), experience certificate, residential certificates, medical fitness certificate in original, 02 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph and any other documents in original in support of his/ her candidature during Walk-in-interview.
B. PROCEDURE OF SELECTION :–
1) Medical Officer (Specialist) & Medical Officer (General Duty) : Selection Criteria The preparation of merit list will be made based on academic records, professional experience and Interview.
2) Other Posts: Selection Criteria The preparation of merit list will be made based on academic records and Interview.
3) Schedule of Interview:
- Any candidate reporting after the stipulated time will not be entertained.
- The validity of the Board-II & Board-III may be extended to 05/11/2020, if the number of candidates is very high.
4) All the posts are in Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025, if necessary they may be deployed to other places by the authority concerned during the epidemic caused by Covid virus
5) The contractual service condition will be as per existing rules and regulations of Govt. of West Bengal.
6) All efforts will be made to complete the selection process as per above mentioned schedule. However, in case of extreme unavoidable circumstances this date may be deferred and the same shall be
communicated through Kolkata Police website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in and KPRB website www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
7) Any clarification may be taken from Police Surgeon, Kolkata Police Hospital on (033) 2455-2704 during office hours.