Farakka Barrage Project Higher Secondary (FBPHS) School (A Bengali medium School) wants to prepare a panel of selected candidates for the “academic session-2021” for the following posts to engage them on purely part time contractual basis through walk-in interview.
(*) In the absence of suitable candidates with B.Ed. degrees/ CTET qualified candidates, candidates without these qualifications may also be considered, if otherwise eligible. All the essential qualifications (degrees) must be from a recognized University or Institute. Additional weight-age may be given (to eligible candidates) for additional qualifications. Candidates, who already service in the school on contract engagement, will be called for interview, if applied for, irrespective of his/her qualification and other credentials.
The main “Terms & Conditions” of the said contract will be as follows:
- Engagement of Teachers will be for a maximum period of one academic year.
- Minimum and maximum age limit shall be 18 and 60 years, respectively (as on 01/10/2020).
- A Teacher would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session; whichever is earlier.
- Candidature of a teacher who has served in the FBPHS School in a particular year may be considered in subsequent year(s) for a fresh appointment as contract teacher, by following due procedure.
- The Teachers engaged will perform all the jobs related to academics and co-curricular activities including arrangement period, examination and evaluation work for which no extra payment will be made.
- The services of Teacher(s) can be discontinued at any time without assigning any reason and there will be no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form any part of the cadre of FBP. There will be no payment for that month to a teacher, who decides to leave the service in the middle of month/session without prior and appropriate notice to FBPHS School Authority, Farakka.
- The consolidated (monthly) remuneration is Rs. 27,500/- for PGT: Rs. 26,250/- for TGT, and Rs. 21,250/- for Primary Teacher (PRT), respectively.
Applications from the eligible candidates – who are having minimum qualifications and studied Bangla Bhasha as a subject up to 10th standard (Except for TGT-Hindi) and having age between 18 to 60 years (as on 01.10.2020) – are invited in the prescribed “Application form” (enclosed).
In addition, self attested copies of (1) Educational qualification (2) Mark sheets (3) a valid document for date of birth (4)Teaching Experience(if any) and (5) Two self- addressed envelopes need to be attached with the filled up application form.
The duly filled up “Application form‟‟ along with documents – in a sealed envelope and mentioning the name of post (PGT/TGT/PRT) – should reach on or before 31/10/2020 at the following address:
The Principal (Farakka Barrage Project Higher Secondary School)
Farakka Barrage Project
Post: Farakka Barrage
The short-listed candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of interview, which is likely to be held in November, 2020. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date and venue of interview through email/ sms /post on the email address/mobile number/address given by the candidate. Separate applications needs to be submitted, if any applicant wants to apply for more than one post.
Superintending Engineer, Co-ordination
Farakka Barrage Project