Cabinet Secretariat invites all Indian Nationals for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD), Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted vacancy by regional direct recruitment on language basis, in Government of India organisations. The Candidates may apply before 12 November 2019.
Job (Position/Title): Deputy Field Officer (GD)
Job Classification: Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted
Total vacancies: 29 posts
Language wise Vacancies: Garo – 03, Burmese -02, Assamese – 02, Nagamese(Main dialect) – 02, Nagamese (Nocte) – 01, Nagamese (Tangsa) – 01, Nagamese (Wancho) – 01, Nagamese (Konyak) – 02, Nagamese (Sema) – 02, Nagamese (Pangmi) – 02, Nagamese (Thangkhul) – 02, Bodo – 03, Mara – 02, Arakanese -02, Chin – 02.
Job Department: Cabinet Secretariat Government Of INDIA.
Job Location: New Delhi
Pay Scale: Level 7 Initial Pay Rs.44,900/- per month
Age limit: The maxmimum age should not be more than 30 years as on 12/11/2019.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for the following category of candidate:-
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Central Govt. employee – 05 years in upper age limit provided they have rendered a minimum of 03 years continuous service in the Government of India Offices/ Department on posts in the same line/allied cadre as on cut off date & continue to be in such service till their appointment in Cabinet Secretariat.
- Ex-serviceman – 03 years after deduction of the Military service rendered from his/her actual age as on closing date.
- Ex-serviceman(SC/ST) – 08 years after deduction of the Military service rendered from his/her actual age as on closing date.
- Ex-serviceman(OBC) – 06 years after deduction of the Military service rendered from his/her actual age as on closing date.
- Central Govt. employee(SC/ST) – 10 years
- Central Govt. employee(OBC) – 8 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or any Graduate from a government recognized university / institution.
i) Preliminary Examination (Objective/ MCQ).
ii) Main Examination (Conventional/ Objective/ MCQ).
iii) Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (Qualifying in nature).
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates apply in the prescribed application format.
- The Application form should be sent on the proper adress given below or in the official notification with prescribed documents.
Note: The envelope containing the application, should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Deputy Field Officer (GD) (name of language (s) ) and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003”. The application should be despatched under ordinary post.
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here to Download
Official Website:- Click here
We present a brief information about the job details. For any further detailed information must visit the official site given & Thank you for visiting our website www.ejobguru.in. For best job updates keep in touch.